Natural Star Nani, who is currently suffering from a bad phase in his career, is putting all efforts for his next movie Jersey. Nani’s last two movies were big disasters at the box-office and now he has pinned all his hopes on Jersey. Directed by Gowtham Tinnamuri, Jersey is a sports-drama film which features Shraddha Srinath as the female lead. The film’s shooting is in the last stages and it’s scheduled to hit screens in April.
In the latest development, Jersey Hindi Dubbing Rights have been sold out for a record price of Rs 6 crore which is highest ever for any movie of Nani till date. This is not all, even the Telugu satellite and digital rights have been sold out for whooping 12 Crore. Jersey has set new benchmarks in Nani’s career in terms of pre-release business.
Produced by Sithara Entertainments, Jersey also stars Sathyaraj, Subbaraju and Brahmaji in other key roles. Anirudh Ravichander is composing music for the film while Sanu Verghese is handling the cinematography. Jersey movie story revolves around Arjun (Nani) who realizes his cricket skill at a certain age and hence pushes himself to realize his dream of playing for Indian Cricket Team.
- Will Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi Also Release in Hindi?
- 8 Latest South Indian Hindi Dubbed Movies That Are Worth A Watch (December – January)
- Allu Arjun to Join Hands with Prabhas’s Saaho Director
- KGF (Hindi) Television Premiere Very Soon on Sony Max
- Top 15 Most Viewed South Indian Songs on YouTube