KGF Dialogues :-
Kannada Film Industry’s biggest movie KGF Chapter 1 has been released on December 21st and the movie has grossed over 120 crores at the worldwide box-office in just 7 days making it Kannada Cinema’s biggest blockbuster as well. Rocking Star Yash‘s performance in this period action-drama film is being appreciated by everyone and it has made him a Pan India Star.
KGF Chapter 1 was released in 5 different languages including Hindi. The Hindi dubbing of KGF was done in a very professional way and at least 5 dialogues was written for every scene so that they can choose a perfect dialogue which suits the movie and scene.
Here, we have taken 7 dialogues from the Hindi version of KGF which were no where less than a Bollywood movie’s dialogues.
1. Ghayal Sher Ki Saansein, Uski Dahaad Se Bhi Jyada Bhayanak Hoti Hain.
2. Ye Mumbai Kya Tere Baap Ki Hain?
Nahi Re, Tere Baap Ki Hain Aur Tera Baap Main Hu.
3. Agar Tujhme Himmat Ho Ki Hazaar Log Tumhare Piche Khade Hain To Tum Sirf Ek Jung Jeetoge,
Agar Hazar Logo Ne Himmat Jutali Ki Tum Samne Khade Ho To Tum Puri Duniya Jeet Jaoge.
4. Ladai Me Kaun Pehle Marta Hain Is Se Koi Fark Nahi Padta, Fark Is Se Padta Hain Ki Pehle Kaun Niche Gira.
5. Kya Chahiye Re Tereko?
6. Gang Lekar Aane Wale Hote Hain Gangster, Vo Akela Aata Tha… MONSTER
7. Vo Kehte Hain Na Har Picture Me Koi Ek Hota Hain, Tujhe Dekh Kar Mujhe Aisa Hi Laga… Kaun Hero? Nahi Villan.
Directed by Prashanth Neel and produced by Vijay Kiragandur, KGF also stars Srinidhi Shetty, Ramachandra Raju and Anant Nag in other key roles. The cinematography is handled by Karthik Gowda while Ravi Basrur has composed music for the film.